Tuesday, June 29, 2010

1st step in the rite direction

So I ended up creating new blogs each time I wanted to add a new post, now I have 3 with seperate links.
Anihu since this is a follow up to this blog on dreams I'd just continue and finally revert to BigR picture.

On sunday, my dear Egy and I organized our first ever Worship nite " A Date with the King" and it was great. Just seeing all the people worship was such an amazing feeling. It so weird but after it all I can say I feel fulfilled. I told God if this is the kind of thing you want me to do let me know once and for all. This sense of " Yey!!!" kinda helps.

Me of all people standing to declare to all who He is and what He can do, and encouraging others to same is less of a dream now that the first step has been taken.

God help me to continue giving You what you are due. Thank you for you

Much love



No comments:

Post a Comment